Friday, February 8, 2013

29 Weeks!

Picture to come!

How far along: 29 Weeks!

Size of the baby: According to Baby Center, baby weighs 2 1/2 pounds(like a butternut squash) and is a little over 15 inches long!

Total weight gain/loss: Up 27 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Stretch marks: Old one.

Sleep: Sleep was pretty good this week overall.

Best moment this week: Last night Reece finally saw my tummy moving around while the baby was moving. Her face was priceless!

Movement: Still lots of moving around. I noticed about a week ago that the baby seemed to be head down, my doctor was able to confirm that yesterday! Yay!

Food cravings/aversions: Chocolate and Skittles. Not together.

Gender: Don’t know! Reece has FOR SURE decided that it’s a girl. Peyton thinks so too! Griff wants a boy but hasn’t said what he thinks it is! :) Big Mama thinks we know what it is and just aren’t telling her! haha!

Labor signs: Braxton-Hicks that’s all.

Belly button in or out: Still in! Mine usually doesn’t come out.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished! I need that off my plate!

My doctor’s appointment went well yesterday. Going every two weeks makes the pregnancy fly by even more fast! I’m kinda sad that I will never be pregnant again after this is over, but I’m WAY glad too! Can I just say that I don’t see how obese people function? I’m 27 pounds heavier than my normal self and it’s hard to get around and do things, I can’t imagine being hundreds of pounds overweight all the time.

Sometimes I wonder how on earth I get through days. Like yesterday…it was a whirlwind of a day. Peyton had a doctor’s appointment at 9:30, then I had to leave there and rush to my appointment at 11:00(very bad scheduling on my part!), then back to work to catch up for the day, when I got off work Reece and I headed to Walmart to get groceries. When I got home Josh was asleep because  he worked the night before and went to the doctor’s appointment with me and Peyton so I  put groceries away, feed the  kids, bathed the kids, made the kids read and put the kids to bed. And ended with Grey’s Anatomy! I don’t know how I survived all that 7 months pregnant! But I did and now I need a nap! ;)

1 comment :

Julie Rogers said...

Just found your blog---looking forward to reading more. Your kids are so cute and congratulations on another on the way! If you have a moment, come on over to http://thechirpingmoms.com/ and check out our baby week wrap-up, lots of great posts and giveaways!

Julie