Friday, February 1, 2013

28 Weeks!

DSC_0617 How far along: 28 Weeks, Hellloooooo third trimester!

Size of the baby: According to Baby Center, it weighs 2 1/4 pounds(Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches!

Total weight gain/loss: Up 26 pounds. Didn’t gain any this week. I don’t know how!

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Stretch marks: Old one.

Sleep: I sleep really well for the first few hours that I’m asleep and then I kind of sleep on and off the rest of the night. Annoying. I know I can take a Tylenol PM or Benadryl but I’m not that annoyed. Yet.

Best moment this week: Watching my belly roll around!

Movement: I am beginning to prepare myself for Griffin #2! This little baby is SO SO SO active.

Food cravings/aversions: Today it’s orange juice! Oh so good!

Gender: Nope, still haven’t caved!

Labor signs: Still just Braxton-Hicks.

Belly button in or out: In, trying to flatten.

What I am looking forward to: It’s Nursery weekend at our house! I can NOT wait for it all to come together!