Monday, November 5, 2012

Car Boo Boo

If you know me in real life, chances are you know how very particular I am about my car. I am careful about how I drive it, where I drive it, where I park it, etc. That’s why it is 2 1/2 years old and still looks brand new! It has one little ding in one of the doors that was put there by some mean person in the Lowe’s parking lot this summer. I almost puked in the parking lot when we got back to the car and saw it!

Yesterday I drove to Birmingham to my cousin’s baby shower. My mom, step-sister and Reece were with me. On the way home we were in heavy traffic and out of nowhere the car in front of me hit a blown-out 18-wheeler tire and flung it right into us. :( It was loud and scary. I didn’t swerve whatsoever because that would have caused an even worse outcome. I could see dents(4-5) in the hood and pulled into the next exit to check things out.

When I got to the front of the car I almost puked. The grill is completely busted up and there are scratches and dents all over the hood. Boo. Then I glanced up and could see my sweet little girl smiling the biggest smile ever at me and I didn’t even care about the car. Things could have been SO much worse. I’m thankful that there’s just a little damage that can be easily fixed!

You can’t tell how busted up the grill really is, it’s not just the little spot where there are pieces missing, it’s the whole thing!20121104_163446 20121104_163459 20121104_163506Oh well! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! How about that Crimson Tide!!!??

No comments :