Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fuzzy Wuzzy

The cuteness that these silkie chickens bring to Cluckingham Palace is insane! Their feathers are just like fur, so soft.

In just a couple of weeks they have gone from this…DSC_0431_thumb[1] To this…

DSC_0261

  DSC_0249

We only have 5 now. :( Hubs had to put one down. It’s leg was messed up and it was getting to where it couldn’t walk. We gave it a few weeks thinking it may correct itself but it didn’t. Eventually, when it was grown it wouldn’t be able to walk at all. Boo.

  In other news, decorating the coop is coming right along! Just need a few more flowers and a sign! Yes, I said more flowers. Flower freak.DSC_0246

1 comment :

Cindi said...

Awww...April, I love this! BTW, Jake would totally come live with you just to be close to these baby chicks. What I really love is the hanging baskets you put on there. :) Thanks so much for following my blog. I'm following you too now. :)