Monday, April 9, 2012

Fufu

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We had a great weekend! I was HORRIBLE at taking pictures this weekend. BAD!

Friday, on our way home, Reece and I decided that we would stop by a feed and seed store that is down the road from our house to look at the bunnies! I had NO intentions of buying one BUT this sweet little white one just LOVED us so…

Meet Fufu!

DSC_0517

Isn’t she so cute?! She has her eyeliner on perfect! :)

And I didn’t exactly have hubby’s permission because I really wasn’t going by the store to buy one! But he didn’t mind!

Yesterday I was running around like a mad woman all day so I didn’t really pay the rabbit much attention. Well last night I went to pick her up and she was covered in runny poop! GAHROSS!!! eww. So I of course googled and decided I better give her a bath. Well first I tried getting it off with wet paper towels…that didn’t work. Off to the bath she went! Or he, maybe it’s a he! It has eyeliner so it MUST be a she! So she loved the bath or notsomuch but she tolerated it and I was able to get her all cleaned up!DSC_0528 She loved being all snuggled in the towel :) She stayed wrapped up for a while and then started to wiggle so I put her back in her pen and that’s when she

wait for it

GAVE HERSELF A BATH.

Rude!

No but really she couldn’t have gotten that all off without my help. I have to wonder if she was taken from her mommy too soon.

Onto some egg dying fun!

DSC_0512

They look so happy, right? Griffin had been in trouble(shock!) so they were not real happy.DSC_0514

But they cheered up and made really cute eggs!DSC_0515

20120406_175852Sweet little guy has been SO moody lately. He either loves you or hates you. The end. I think it’s the Straterra. We go back for a check up in a few weeks so I plan on talking about some different options. There may not be any though.  20120407_222526

Hope you all have a wonderful week! It’s back to the gym for me today! :)

No comments :