Friday, March 16, 2012

Healthy Pins!

What have you pinned on Pinterest this week? I found this on there a day or so ago…Ranch powder mixed with Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. Tastes exactly like ranch without any of that fat and large amounts of calories and Greek yogurt is so good for you.  Perfect for getting people to eat vegetables without compromising the healthiness.

Do you like to eat ranch dip with raw veggies? Me too! Do you like yogurt? Me either! yuck! haha! BUT, if you take a packet of dry ranch and mix it in a 16 oz of non-fat, plain greek yogurt…it tastes the EXACT same and is WAY better for you!!! YAY!!! That’s what I had for dinner last night!

And don’t think that just because I’m on a big health kick that I’m not bad sometimes! I also made a red velvet bread pudding last night that was to DIE for!!!

I’ll share that recipe soon!

No comments :