Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pageant Queen

I was never into doing any type of Beauty Pageant when I was growing up. It was just not my thing. You would think since I was a cheerleader that I would have been all up in that but, no thanks! Apparently my daughter got a different gene(well now that I’m typing this my Grandmother WAS very much into pageants! She was Ms. Senior Alabama!!!). She’s been pretty adamant lately about doing a pageant. But she is SO shy around strangers… I don’t know what to think.

I watch Toddlers and Tiaras because I think it’s HI-larious. She watches with me and that’s when she started talking about it. I will NEVER be like those moms! EVER! Then Monday we went to try on my dress for the wedding and the lady that owns the shop started talking about how poised she is and how she should be in pageants…so I asked Reece if she wanted to look at dresses and she said yes…then asked if she wanted to try one on and at first she said no then changed her mind! I mean, how cute is she???photo

Hands ON the hips! hee hee!

And just for fun here’s my Grandmother’s picture! I’m sure she’s flaunting a ginormous crown in Heaven!

img189

No comments :