Monday, August 8, 2011

Our Weekend

I’m going to try my best to get back on the bloggy train! I’ve just had blogger’s block I guess! We went to the beach for several days last week and didn’t really even take enough pictures to do a blog post with! Lazy, maybe?

My step-sister, Katie, is getting married in a few weeks. Allison and I are hosting a lingerie shower for her at my house! Sounds fun! And it will be except I still don’t feel settled enough! So I spent a lot of my weekend trying to settle in a little more!

The kids wanted to cook, so we did! They made Whoopie Pies…which were Yummo! And they also made those little english muffin pizzas that we made a while back! Well, I should say Reece made the whoopie pies because the only thing the boys wanted to do was put the sprinkles on!

DSC_0662

DSC_0664 DSC_0669 DSC_0670 DSC_0676

DSC_0675 Yesterday was Open House at the boys’ new school! I was SO nervous because they don’t post the class rolls outside of the school anywhere beforehand. You have to just walk to where the classrooms your grade is and the list is posted outside the door! Insane? I think so! It really ended up not being too bad, once we figured out where the classrooms might be. The teachers were SUPER nice and very welcoming for us newbies! Peyton’s teacher actually taught Allison! I remember her from elementary school and she was so nice and a great teacher so I’m excited about that! She was also excited when she found out that Peyton came from the same school she used to teach at! :)

Here’s to my favorite 2nd and 3rd grader having a fantabulous new school year!!!!

1 comment :

A Wedding Story said...

Oh my word those whoopie pies look delish! Cute pics!