Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break!

It’s Spring Break around here! I won’t be off work the entire week but there is NO traffic in the mornings! LOVE IT! And I love that the boys get to sleep in every day!

We are heading to the beach for a few days later in the week and that can NOT come soon enough! Momma needs a break! Daddy needs a break! Mostly from stressing about our next house. FYI it’s WAY more stressful to buy/build your second home. We plan to get somewhere and STAY for a long time. That being said, if we stay for a while we need 5 bedrooms. That’s alot. Enough said.

Being stressed out makes me want to bake. And so I did! I made YUMMO Oreo cupcakes yesterday!!!

I put a half of an oreo in the bottom…Oh yes I did!DSC_2466

And then I put crushed up oreos in the batter! Oh yes I did!DSC_2467

And they turned out SUPER YUMMY!

DSC_2470

Oh yes they did!

1 comment :

Erin said...

YUMMMMMM! Happy Spring Break to your kiddos :) One of my favorite things about being a teacher too!