Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Bees, take 95763

Wow! I really don’t think we have ever been this busy! Friday night started off with Peyton’s baseball game, we got home sometime after 8….had to be back at the ballpark bright and early Saturday morning at 9 for Griffin’s game. Rushed home, Josh went to bed and I cleaned until Josh’s parents picked up the kids around 4:30. Then Josh and I went to our friends’ wedding, which was so sweet and just beautiful! Didn’t get home til around 9, dropped Josh off so he could get ready for work and then headed to get the kids…got back around 10:30. Hit the hay only to be up and ready for Noah’s baby dedication at church the next morning. After church I took a TWO hour nap with Reece…Happy Mother’s Day to me!….and we ended the day at Mom’s for a cookout! Wooo weeeee. I’m tired, hence the lack of blogging!

Oh, and somewhere in the midst of all that, Peyton lost his first two teeth! :)

Here’s the little snaggle before he lost the second one!

DSC_0004 DSC_0007 DSC_0014 DSC_0025 DSC_0027

Kiddie table…heehee!

DSC_0996

I mean, somebody’s gotta guard the food!!!

DSC_1000

And last but never least, my super duper favorite!

DSC_0998

xoxo,

No comments :