Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wacky Dreams!

How about I have only blogged THREE times this month so far! That's horrible. I'll do better. Just busy.

Do you ever have crazy whacked out dreams? I do. The other night I had this dream that I was pregnant, like 15 months pregnant(if you have kids, you know what I mean!) I was somewhere alone and felt like the baby was coming. I drove myself to the hospital. When I arrived there where hundreds and hundreds of people outside waiting to get in. I decided to go to the front of the line because I really felt like the baby was coming. I got in this triage area where there were a lot of people and told the nurse what was happening. I lifted up my dress and the baby's head was partially out. So the nurse told me to sit right there on the floor and push! (told you this was crazy!) So I did all by myself and the baby came right on out, we didn't know what we were having, so I looked and it was a girl, with a head full of blonde hair! LOL! She had fluid still in her lungs and I was telling the nurse and trying to help the baby. The nurses kept telling me that they couldn't help me help the baby!!!! I was freaking out! Finally I hit her on the back enough and she was fine! Josh arrived and was upset that he missed the delivery. My friend Jamie was there working and she was trying to find a room to put us in and then I woke up!

You know I really love even numbers! 4 kids, 2 boys, 2 girls=perfect!

My heart is ready for another baby, but my head isn't. I'll let you know when they finally agree! :)

xoxo

1 comment :

Cherry Berry said...

I'm the same way about even numbers. I feel off balance otherwise. And certain people have made fun of me because of this...but I just can't help it. I guess it is an OCD thing??
And don't you just love crazy dreams?! Maybe you'll get your 2nd girl some day (soon)!