Monday, March 22, 2010

Evidence

I had a rough couple of days at work Thursday and Friday. Nothing really out of the ordinary just slammed! I was dead tired when I got home on Friday, I mean almost couldn't function dead tired! The boys were at baseball practice so it was just me, Reece and Yo Gabba Gabba. As I sat there watching I remembered that I had stashed my latest bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs on top of the refrigerator! Oh yay! I ran to the kitchen and peeked on my tip toes to grab the bag....but it was not there!! I almost had a mini meltdown until I got the bright idea that maybe, just maybe one had fell out of the bag and onto the top of the refrigerator. So, I climbed up onto the counter--yes, shorty does have a step stool, but this was an emergency people! No time to grab it!--and there one sat just patiently waiting on me to eat it! yummmmmmmo!

The boys had NO IDEA what happened to all of mom's peanut butter eggs.

Yesterday afternoon as I was sweeping the kitchen I decided that I needed to sweep between the refrigerator and the cabinet. This is what slapped me in the face....
Ha.Ha.Ha. Well, that was FIVE of them.....I wonder where they hid the rest of them!!!

xoxo and I will find another hiding spot!

2 comments :

Cherry Berry said...

So funny! Sneaky little boys!!

Erin said...

Those are my favorite ... I think I gain 10 pounds before Easter!