Thursday, November 6, 2008

Walking and a Confession!

Yea, so, about a month ago Baby Girl was in the floor playing with G-man and she took a couple of steps. Then she stopped. Until this past Tuesday night! She was in the living room playing with her daddy and I was in the kitchen. She decided to come and see what I was up to and just got up and walked in there! Holy crap....why do they have to grow so fast? :( Boo.

Pics to come on that one......

And now for my confession....did you notice all of the blogs I added to "Others that may strike your fancy"? Well, those are pretty much all the blogs I keep up with. Some I read daily, some just every now and then, some I know personally, some I don't. If you want a really good laugh, visit The Mommy Diaries, K-mom is so freakin' funny! If you are very tender-hearted I would not visit He Will Carry Me.....I cry every time I read her blog. Over all, they are all pretty interesting...oh, and I put them in alphabetical order so you can find them easier! Have a peachy day!

xoxo

1 comment :

Heather said...

I checked ou He will carry me & I had to stop reading before I started crying....