Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Back to Gymnastics!

Reece started back to gymnastics last night! When she and my niece moved up to the level one class last year she started just not really liking it. Most of the other kids in the class were way older and she just didn’t like that at all. There were also WAY too many kids in the class so they spent a lot of time sitting around. Not cool. Once Brooks arrived, she pretty much decided to quit. I wasn’t about to make her go.

But she tumbles around the house ALL.THE.TIME. and she’s actually pretty good at it.

My sister(in-law but not really ;)) put my niece in private lessons over the summer and LOVED it. I really didn’t have the time or energy to think about gymnastics at the time but now that school has started and Brooks is a little older I feel like I somewhat have a head again! HA! So Reece and my niece are taking private lessons together!

I love that it’s just the two of them and they are getting plenty of one on one instruction! 20130923_193145And they can thank us when they are Olympians! HA!

No comments :