Monday, February 8, 2010

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Sooo, I'm sure most of you have figured out by now that my little nephew will be here tomorrow! :) yay! Can. Not. Wait! Allison plans to blog throughout the day so I will not be blogging. No sense in blogging about the same thing in two different places! If for some reason she doesn't feel like it or something comes up, I'll update! I do plan to update my tweets and maybe my facebook! So you can check there!

I realized that I never put our pictures from the cirus on here! We had such a fun time!











Some old creepy man tried to coax me and Reece into the men's bathroom at Wal-Mart yesterday. Talk about freakin your freak. Little did he know that IF I had been dumb enough to go anywhere near him I would have killed him right there in the bathroom! My little taser is definitely coming to good use! ha!

That's about it for now I guess!

xoxo

No comments :