Friday, November 13, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!

I am so excited about Christmas this year! Our babies are all at the perfect ages....they all still believe in Santa and all the magic that the season brings! This is the best time of year! We've already gotten a good start on the kids things they'll be getting from Santa which are already at the North Pole aka my office! Don't worry your pretty little head over the kids coming by to see me and finding them though because they are hid...in the shower! ha! We don't generally shower at work anyway, so I thought I would put it to good use! I like to put the tree and decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving. Josh likes to wait until after his birthday which is December 2nd. He got his way last year, but I don't think I can wait this year! I mean, I already want to put it up now! The only thing that I don't really like is that Reece turns 2 five days before Christmas! Boo. :( Where did our baby go??

xoxo

No comments :