Wednesday, August 27, 2008

See-ya...wouldn't want ta be ya!

So, I just deleted Incoherant Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom from my "Others that may Strike your Fancy" list. She has been annoying me with things she says for a while now and today..well, as immature as this may seem, she pissed me off...it's an Alabama/Auburn post and it's tacky. I choose to not associate myself with people like that. She talks about how she can't ever find any Auburn merchandise in any of the stores in B'ham. Get over it. And she kept calling us UAT--what the crap is that? I guess she means Univeristy of Alabama-Tuscaloosa...but that is NOT what we are called, stupid. And she talks about how Auburn has kicked our booty the last few--I mean several-years. SO shut up already...it's a new season now. And if you need Aubrun crap, get it online or move your tail to Auburn. Then at the end of her post she says this "I guess I'm left to conclude, that Auburn will not whore themselves out to the likes of stores such as Wal-Mart. We aren't cheap and will demand the most for the best...." That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. So, if you like to read her blog, I apologize.

1 comment :

The Rockin' Wife said...

Funny.... Last week, I read her post as well, and I was going to reply how Auburn people don't usually eat with utensils and on plates, which is why she could not find any with Auburn on them.... She could not find any shirts with AU on them, those people usually do not wear shirts, with their mullets and all...... My husband would not let me, though, not stopp to her level. But now I just may have to!